The Physical Benefits A Year After You Quit Smoking
Long Term Benefits From 5 to 15 years...
At 5 years smoke free:
At 10 years smoke free:
- from 5 to 15 years after quitting tobacco, stroke risk is reduced to that of people who have never smoked.
At 15 years smoke free:
- risk of lung cancer drops to as little as one-half that of continuing smokers
- risk of cancer of the mouth, throat, esophagus, bladder, kidney, and pancreas decreases
- risk of ulcer decreases
- risk of coronary heart disease is now similar to that of people who have never smoked
- risk of death returns to nearly the level of people who have never smoked
It may be hard to imagine yourself as an ex-smoker with 15 years of freedom from the habit if you are currently smoking. Quitting can seem like a mountain. It's possible though, and you can quit just as surely as anyone else. It all starts with that first step of making the commitment to quit, and taking action. From there, learning to live your life free of the addiction you've been chained to for so many years is just a day-by-day process.
Don't let smoking waste any more of your precious life.
Quit now and get this journey underway!
You won't regret it.
ORDER OUR GUIDE, QUIT SMOKING FOREVER FOR ONLY $14.95 - FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY (USUALLY $39.95) AND GET INSTANT ACCESS!
If you smoke...
- you will be twelve times more likely to die from lung cancer
- you will be ten times more likely to die from some form of lung disease
- you will be ten times more likely to die from cancer of the larynx
- you will be six times more likely to die of heart disease
- you will be twice as likely to die of a stroke
Order our Guide, Quit Smoking Forever, today and start your new Smoke-Free Life!